|Display Resolution||Ultra HD 3840 × 2160 with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.|
|Display Type||LED UHD 4K, Dolby Vision HDR & HDR10, DTS Virtual:X, full-array backlight,|
|Picture Processing||MEMC - Present, Ultra HD Upscaling - Present, Color Management Technology, Depth Enhancer, Decoder - HEVC (H.265), VP9, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, AV1,|
|Comms||Anyview Cast - Present, Web browser - VEWD, HbbTV - HbbTV 2.0.2, Rai Play, Chili, TIM Vision, Mediaset Play|
|Connectivity||3x HDMI (HDMI2.1 (eARC, ALLM, VRR), 2x USB (2.0 /3.0), Common Interface (CI +) -Yes (ECP), Optical digital output - 1 Audio In (L / R) - 1 (mini), Headphone output - 1, Composite (AV) Input - 1 (mini), Ethernet LAN RJ45 port - Yup, WiFi technology - IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4G, Bluetooth - Present, Wireless LAN adapter Support, Wireless, Bluetooth|
|OS Platform||Smart VIDAA 5.0|
|Sound Processing||Channels / Audio Power - 2.0 (2 * 8W), Sound Technology - DTS Virtual X, Sound - Special NICAM Stereo, User Equalizer - Yup,|
|Body Type||Front Frame Material / Color Black|
|Apps||Chromecast built-in™, wall mountable, Alexa Voice Controls, Main apps (all countries) - Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, DAZN, Rakuten TV - National Apps, Smartphone app - VIDAA SmartRemote,|
- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights and dramatically more vibrant colors. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Auto Low Latency Game Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming. Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort
- Google Assistant: Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
- TV dimensions without stand: 48.5 x 28 x 2.9 inches, 24.9 pounds; with stand: 48.5 x 30.4 x 8.9 inches, 25.4 pounds; screen size: 54.6 inches (measured diagonally); voltage: 120V, 60Hz; VESA: 200x300 (M6 screw size); resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels.